Friday 9 September 2016

Nnenna Paddy Eke Versus Nkiru Ikokwu Versus Chioma Odibo

They are neighbours.

 
 
Nnenna Paddy Eke is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Nnenna Paddy Eke grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.
 
 
Nkiru Ikokwu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Nkiru Ikokwu grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.
 
 
Chioma Odibo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Chioma Odibo grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Nnenna Paddy Eke or Nkiru Ikokwu or Chioma Odibo?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment