Friday 23 September 2016

Talab Abass Versus Ayo Shonaiya Versus ID Cabassa

They are Nigerian males DJ, Artiste Manager and music Producer.

 
 
Talab Abass is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Talab Abass has "DJ'ed" for prominent Nigerians at their functions, birthdays and events.  His popular celebrity client is Dele Momodu the Ovation Magazine Publisher.  Talab Abass is a prominent figure at the "Notting Hill Carnival Nigerian corner."  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ayo Shonaiya is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ayo Shonaiya manages Nigerian artistes.  His popular celebrity client that he is her manager is Muna the Nigerian female rapper.  Ayo Shonaiya is a prominent figure at the "Notting Hill Carnival Nigerian corner."  He hardly grants interviews. 
 
 
ID Cabassa is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  ID Cabassa has produced music for many Nigerian artistes.  ID Cabassa adds Pastor to his music Producer resume.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Talab Abass or Ayo Shonaiya or ID Cabassa?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment