Wednesday 7 September 2016

Julie Amanfo Versus Tochi Amanfo Versus Stella Mba

They are neighbours.

 
 
Julie Amanfo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Julie Amanfo grew up in Imo, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.
 
 
Tochi Amanfo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Tochi Amanfo grew up in Imo, Nigeria.  She is employed in Ireland.
 
 
Stella Mba is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Stella Mba grew up in Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Julie Amanfo or Tochi Amanfo or Stella Mba?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment