Saturday 24 September 2016

Camilla Mberekpe Versus Ann Njemanze Versus Ronnie Dikko

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
 
Camilla Mberekpe is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Camilla Mberekpe acted in the Nigerian movie with Queen Nwokoye.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ann Njemanze is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Ann Njemanze acted in the Nigerian movie with Tony One Week Muonagor, Francis Duru, Ayo Mogaji.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ronnie Dikko is Kebbi Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Ronnie Dikko acted in a Nigerian movie.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Camilla Mberekpe or Ann Njemanze or Ronnie Dikko?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment