Friday 30 September 2016

Jake Aernan Versus Chinedu Ikedieze

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Jake Aernan is Benue Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Jake Aernan acted in the Nigerian movie with Chidi Mokeme, Gentle Jack, Basorge Tariah, Empress Njamah, Jeta Amata, Joy Unuane, Frank Edoho, Keppy Ekpeyoung Bassey.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Chinedu Ikedieze is Bende Abia State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Chinedu Ikedieze acted in the Nigerian movie with Tom Njemanze, Hank Anuku, Chidi Ihezie.  He hardly grants interviews.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Jake Aernan or Chinedu Ikedieze?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you  


No comments:

Post a Comment