Thursday 22 September 2016

Wale Gates Versus Bovi Versus Gandoki

They are Nigerian male comedians.

 
 
Wale Gates is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Wale Gates is based in the UK.  Linda Ikeji writes on and about Wale Gates.
 
 
Bovi is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Bovi hosted Ashanti and Ja Rule sometime in Nigeria at one of his shows in Delta State Nigeria.  Linda Ikeji writes on and about Bovi.
 
 
Gandoki is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Gandoki acted in the Nigerian movie "Warri Connections."  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Wale Gates or Bovi or Gandoki?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment