Wednesday 14 September 2016

Ekene Ikebudu Versus Adaora Umenyiorah Versus Sally Ekeatusilo

They are former secondary school mates.

 
 
Ekene Ikebudu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ekene Ikebudu grew up in Anambra State Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Adaora Umenyiorah is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Adaora Umenyiorah grew up in Anambra State Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Sally Ekeatusilo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Sally Ekeatusilo grew up in Anambra State Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ekene Ikebudu or Adaora Umenyiorah or Sally Ekeatusilo?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment