Tuesday 27 September 2016

Maureen Oboka Versus Uche Okonkwo Versus Nkechi Ugbam

They are former secondary school mates.

 
 
Maureen Oboka is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Maureen Oboka grew up in Trans - Ekulu, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Uche Okonkwo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Uche Okonkwo grew up in Achara Layout, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in the United Kingdom.
 
 
Nkechi Ugbam is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Nkechi Ugbam grew up at Independence Layout, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Maureen Oboka or Uche Okonkwo or Nkechi Ugbam?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment