Friday 9 September 2016

"Know Anyone Who Studied In The UK & Achieved Great Things? Nominations Are Open For The #AlumniAwards2017!"

Alumni Awards 2017





The full story is on www.bellanaija.com  Ifeyinwa Atuanya commented on the website with regards to the www.ifeosa.blogspot.com post.  The comments are below:
 
 
 
I studied in the UK.
 
 
The University of East London to be precise. I passed my 360 credits. So I have a full degree.
 
 
What do my colleagues and classmates at the University of East London think of me?
 
 
When my colleagues and classmates at the University of East London have gathered enough information of me based on the categories given by the British Council, they can vote for me.
 
 
Any other person or persons may vote for me.
 
 
I have contributed in many ways, so please give me the credit for once. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment