Saturday 24 September 2016

Patience Shok Versus Ehkora Ojong Versus Nime Elamah

They attended Ujay.

 
 
Patience Shok is Plateau West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Patience Shok grew up in Jos, Plateau, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Ehkora Ojong is Cross River Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ehkora Ojong grew up in Ikom, Cross River, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Nime Elamah is Edo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Nime Elamah grew up in Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.




In the African countries, who's more popular, Patience Shok or Ehkora Ojong or Nime Elamah?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment