Friday 16 September 2016

Obi Madubogwu Versus Larry Koldsweat Versus Fabian Adibe

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Obi Madubogwu is from Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Obi Madubogwu acted in the Nigerian movie with Emeka Enyiocha, Ini Edo, Oge Okoye, Cassandra Odita.  He adds director to his actor resume.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Obi Madubogwu.
 
 
Larry Koldsweat is from Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Larry Koldsweat acted in the Nigerian movie with Victor Osuagwu.  Larry Koldsweat adds Pastor to his actor resume.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Fabian Adibe is from Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Fabian Adibe acted in the Nigerian movie with Chinyere Wilfred, Genevieve Nnaji, Desmond Elliott, Oma Nnadi, Dakore Egbuson.  He hardly grants interviews. 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Obi Madubogwu or Larry Koldsweat or Fabian Adibe?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment