Friday 30 September 2016

Pat Attah Versus Jude Orhorha Versus Ejike Methuselah

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Pat Attah is Anambra Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Pat Attah acted in the Nigerian movie with Stephanie Okereke, Maureen Ihua, Eucharia Anunobi, Sam Obiakheme.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Jude Orhorha is Warri Delta State Nigeria Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Francis Duru, Ann Njemanze, Ejike Methuselah.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ejike Methuselah is Ngwa Abia State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Francis Duru, Ann Njemanze, Jude Orhorha.  Ejike Methuselah adds politician to his actor resume.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Pat Attah or Jude Orhorha or Ejike Methuselah?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment