Thursday 29 September 2016

Charles Inojie Versus Victor Osuagwu Versus Hafiz Oyetoro

They are Nigerian males comedic actors.

 
 
Charles Inojie is Ishan Edo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Charles Inojie acted in the Nigerian movie with Van Vicker, Mercy Johnson, Oge Okoye, Hafiz Oyetoro, Amaka Ononibaku.  Charles Inojie adds director to his comedic actor resume.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Charles Inojie.


Victor Osuagwu is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Victor Osuagwu acted in the Nigerian movie with Gandoki, Chidi Mokeme, Gentle Jack, Joy Unuane, Basorge Tariah, Frank Edoho, Keppy Ekpeyoung Bassey, Jeta Amata, Christy Okonkwo.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Victor Osuagwu.
 
 
Hafiz Oyetoro is Iseyin Oyo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  He has the "MTN" endorsement.  Hafiz Oyetoro acted in the Nigerian movie with Van Vicker, Mercy Johnson, Oge Okoye, Charles Inojie, Amaka Ononibaku.  Hafiz Oyetoro hardly grants interviews.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Charles Inojie or Victor Osuagwu or Hafiz Oyetoro?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment