Monday 26 September 2016

Ejike Asiegbu Versus Agba Ogidi Versus Fred Aseroma

They are Nigerian actors.



Ejike Asiegbu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He is the former President of Actors Guild of Nigeria.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ejike Asiegbu acted in the Nigerian movie with Nonso Diobi.  Ejike Asiegbu hardly grants interviews.


Agba Ogidi is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Agba Ogidi acted in the Nigerian movie with Stella Ugwuegbu, Amechi Muonagor, Nkem Owoh, Patience Ozokwor.  Agba Ogidi hardly grants interviews.


Fred Aseroma is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Fred Aseroma acted in the Nigerian movie with Chioma Chukwuka, Georgina Onuoha, Susan Peters, Mike Ezuruonye, Benedict Johnson, Charles Okocha, Obiageli Muolobe.  Fred Aseroma hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ejike Asiegbu or Agba Ogidi or Fred Aseroma?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment