Thursday 22 September 2016

Obi Asika Versus Olisa Adibua Versus Chris Ubosi

They are Nigerian males Record Label owner, On Air Personality and Radio Stations owner.

 
 
Obi Asika is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  He has a manager.  He owns "Storm Records."  Bella Naija writes on and about Obi Asika.  He organises "Social Media Week Events" worldwide.
 
 
Olisa Adibua is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Olisa Adibua adds television host to his on air personality resume.  Linda Ikeji writes on and about Olisa Adibua.
 
 
Chris Ubosi is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  Chris Ubosi owns radio stations.  Linda Ikeji writes on and about Chris Ubosi.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Obi Asika or Olisa Adibua or Chris Ubosi?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you   

No comments:

Post a Comment