Saturday 3 September 2016

Mbong Amata Versus Oreka Godis Versus Osas Ighodaro

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Mbong Amata is Akwa - Ibom Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Mbong Amata acted in the Nigerian movie with Rita Dominic, Fred Amata, Stella Damasus.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Mbong Amata.
 
 
Oreka Godis is Nigerian.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Oreka Godis has acted in Nigerian movies.  Bella Naija writes on and about Oreka Godis.
 
 
Osas Ighodaro is Edo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Osas Ighodaro has acted in Nigerian movies.  Bella Naija writes on and about Osas Ighodaro.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Mbong Amata or Oreka Godis or Osas Ighodaro?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment