Monday 5 September 2016

Salome Ife Versus Isabella Ife Versus Ada Nduanya

They are neighbours.



Salome Ife is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Salome Ife grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Isabella Ife is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Isabella Ife grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Ada Nduanya is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ada Nduanya grew up at Independence Layout, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Salome Ife or Isabella Ife or Ada Nduanya?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment