Saturday 3 September 2016

Ifeoma Onovo Versus Amaka Anyakorah Versus Nkiru Edokwe

They are former secondary school mates.

 
 
Ifeoma Onovo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ifeoma Onovo grew up in Nkanu, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Amaka Anyakorah is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Amaka Anyakorah grew up at Awka, Anambra, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Nkiru Edokwe is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Nkiru Edokwe grew up in Achara Layout, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ifeoma Onovo or Amaka Anyakorah or Nkiru Edokwe?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment