Saturday 3 September 2016

Priscilla Erewele Versus Helen Eloanyi Versus April Monarch

They are former secondary school mates.

 
 
Priscilla Erewele is Edo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Priscilla Erewele grew up in Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
Helen Eloanyi is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Helen Eloanyi grew up in Lagos, Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
April Monarch is Imo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  April Monarch grew up in Nigeria.  She is employed.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Priscilla Erewele or Helen Eloanyi or April Monarch?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment