Tuesday 30 August 2016

Contributions Towards My Finding A Husband With Finances

I am 41 years old. 

 

 

I have never been married. 

 

 

I wish to get married.

 
 
 
I am at a point in my life where my unmarried case is not being swept off my feet, not being madly in love with, but I have to be a "Mrs" because Nigerian society requires that status from me. 
 
 

How can you be of help to my unmarried case?

 
 
Nigerian men are expensive and high maintenance.
 
For me to get the Nigerian man's interest that would give me the "Mrs" status.  The Nigerian man would have to be either single, divorced, widowed.  He has to be thirty seven years to forty six years in age.  He is to be born between 1970 to 1979. 
 
 

Contributions towards my finding a husband with finances

 
 

I am asking as much as 500,000.00 Naira onwards to get the man's interest first.  Then, if he agrees to the idea of accepting the 500,000.00 Naira onwards, then, I'll provide the finance for the bride price and traditional wedding ceremony.  There will be a contractual agreement, so nobody will feel taken advantage of.  For me to carry out my sincere plans of becoming a "Mrs" by Nigerian standards.  I would need sponsors.

 
 

What you can do for me in addition

 
 
If you are interested in contributing money towards my getting married because on my own I don't have money to get married. 


I am on www.Facebook.com/IfeyinwaIfyAtuanya


I am on google+ as Ifeyinwa Atuanya. 


I am on Blog as blog address www.ifeosa.blogspot.com 


Thank you. 


I will not forget to invite you to the wedding, being one of my sponsors.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment