Tuesday 16 August 2016

Obiageli Muolobe Versus Cassandra Odita Versus Ebele Uzochukwu

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Obiageli Muolobe is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Obiageli Muolobe acted in the Nigerian movie with Chioma Chukwuka, Benedict Johnson, Charles Okocha, Mike Ezuruonye, Gloria Mba, Susan Peters, Fred Aseroma.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Cassandra Odita is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Cassandra Odita acted in the Nigerian movie with Saint Obi, Ebele Uzochukwu, Chika Onu, Chioma Chukwuka, Emma Odele, Theodora Ochonogor, Thelma Okoduwa, Halima Abubakar.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ebele Uzochukwu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Ebele Uzochukwu acted in the Nigerian movie with Cassandra Odita, Emma Odele, Saint Obi, Chioma Chukwuka, Theodora Ochonogor, Thelma Okoduwa, Halima Abubakar, Chika Onu.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Obiageli Muolobe or Cassandra Odita or Ebele Uzochukwu?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment