Saturday 20 August 2016

Rita Tony Edochie Versus Chinwe Owoh

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Rita Tony Edochie is from Anambra State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Emeka Enyiocha, Ini Edo, Eucharia Anunobi, Ernest Obi.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Her acting career spans over 20 years.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Rita Tony Edochie. 
 
 
Chinwe Owoh is from Enugu State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Ony Michael, MonaLisa Chinda, MaryAnn Apollo, Chidiebere and Chidinma Aneke.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Her acting career spans over 20 years.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Chinwe Owoh.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Rita Tony Edochie or Chinwe Owoh?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks 


No comments:

Post a Comment