Saturday 13 August 2016

Rita Arum Versus Chiege Alisigwe

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Rita Arum is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Rita Arum acted in the Nigerian movie with Muma Gee, Stella Damasus, Adaora Ukoh, Uche Ogbodo, Pete Edochie, Yul Edochie, Emma Ehumadu.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Chiege Alisigwe is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Chiege Alisigwe acted in the Nigerian movie with Victor Osuagwu, Bob Manuel Udokwu, Patience Ozokwor, Jim Iyke.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Rita Arum or Chiege Alisigwe?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment