Thursday 18 August 2016

J Martins Versus Bracket

They are Nigerian male singers.

 
 
J Martins is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He sang the song "Oyoyo."  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He has collaborated with Psquare, Bracket, Mr Raw Nwanne, Timaya, Banky Wellington.  Nigerian bloggers write on and about J Martins.
 
 
 
Bracket are Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  They are single.  They sang the song "Ada Owerri."  I'm not sure if they have a manager.  I'm not sure if they have a publicist.  I'm not sure if they have any endorsements.  They have collaborated with J Martins, Flavour.  Nigerian bloggers write on and about Bracket. 
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, J Martins or Bracket?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment