Friday 12 August 2016

Chidi Ihezie Versus Susan Patrick

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Chidi Ihezie is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Chidi Ihezie acted in the Nigerian movie with Adaora Ukoh,, Muma Gee, Stella Damasus, Rita Arum, Yul Edochie, Pete Edochie, Uche Ogbodo.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Susan Patrick is Akwa Ibom Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Susan Patrick acted in the Nigerian movie with RMD, Rita Dominic.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Chidi Ihezie or Susan Patrick?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment