Friday 19 August 2016

Chinyere Wilfred Versus Florence Onuma Versus Evelyn Osugo

They are Nigerian actresses.



Chinyere Wilfred is Imo State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Peter Bunor, Emeka Ike, Desmond Elliott, Alexandra Lopez, Jennifer Eliogu, Ngozi Ezeonu.  I'm not sure if Chinyere Wilfred has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Her acting career spans over 24 years.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Chinyere Wilfred.


Florence Onuma is from Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Sylvia Eguakhide, Theodora Ochonogor, Clarion Chukwurah, Desmond Elliott.  I'm not sure if Florence Onuma has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Her acting career spans over 25 years.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Florence Onuma.


Evelyn Osugo is from Delta State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Rita Dominic, Bimbo Akintola, Thelma Okoduwa, Remi Ohajianya, Chinyere Nwabueze.  I'm not sure if Evelyn Osugo has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.


In the African countries, who's more popular, Chinyere Wilfred or Florence Onuma or Evelyn Osugo?


If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment