Friday 19 August 2016

Chizoba Atuanya Versus Ofuma Atuanya Versus Ezie Atuanya

They are family members.



Chizoba Atuanya is Ogidi Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Chizoba Atuanya grew up in Lagos, Nigeria.  She is employed in the United States of America.


Ofuma Atuanya is Ogidi Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ofuma Atuanya grew up at GRA Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.


Ezie Atuanya is Ogidi Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ezie Atuanya grew up at GRA Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.


In the African countries, who's more popular, Chizoba Atuanya or Ofuma Atuanya or Ezie Atuanya?


If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment