Tuesday 16 August 2016

Obiwon Versus Sammy Okposo

They are Nigerian celebrated gospel singers.

 
 
Obiwon is from Enugu State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Obiwon sang the gospel song "Obi Mo."  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Obiwon.
 
 
Sammy Okposo is from Delta State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Sammy Okposo has hit gospel songs.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Sammy Okposo.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Obiwon or Sammy Okposo?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment