Saturday 13 August 2016

Chidi Mgbor Versus Uchenna Mgbor Versus Chinedu Akpuaka

They are neighbours.

 
 
Chidi Mgbor is Igbo West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Chidi Mgbor is employed in the United States of America.
 
 
Uchenna Mgbor is Igbo West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Uchenna Mgbor is employed in Germany.
 
 
Chinedu Akpuaka is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married. He grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  Chinedu Akpuaka is employed in the United Kingdom.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Chidi Mgbor or Uchenna Mgbor or Chinedu Akpuaka?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you  

No comments:

Post a Comment