Friday 12 August 2016

Ofiaafuluagu Mbaka Versus Steve Eboh Versus Emeka Ossai

They are Nigerian actors.



Ofiaafuluagu Mbaka is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Chidi Mokeme, Tammy Opusuju, Gloria Anozie, Dakore Egbuson, Andy Chukwu, Walter Anga.  Ofiaafuluagu Mbaka hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Steve Eboh is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Jim Lawson Madike, Emeka Ossai, MonaLisa Chinda, Oby Edozieh, Ini Edo, Fred Aseroma.  Steve Eboh hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Emeka Ossai is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Jim Lawson Madike, Steve Eboh, MonaLisa Chinda, Oby Edozieh, Ini Edo, Fred Aseroma.  Emeka Ossai hardly grants interviews.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ofiaafuluagu Mbaka or Steve Eboh or Emeka Ossai?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks





 

No comments:

Post a Comment