Tuesday 23 August 2016

Bella Ako Versus Caroline Ekanem Versus Victoria Inyama

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Bella Ako is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Bella Ako acted in the Nigerian movie with Alexandra Lopez, Lilian Bach, Rita Nzelu, Mandela Ajah, Victoria Inyama, Emma Odele, Frederick Ariko.  Bella Ako hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Caroline Ekanem is Cross River Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Caroline Ekanem acted in the Nigerian movie with Bimbo Akintola, Lilian Bach, Shan George, Blessing Eremi, Shola Shobowale.  Caroline Ekanem adds producer to her actress resume.  Bella Naija do write on and about Caroline Ekanem.
 
 
Victoria Inyama is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Victoria Inyama acted in the Nigerian movie with Alexandra Lopez, Bella Ako, Lilian Bach, Rita Nzelu, Mandela Ajah, Emma Odele, Frederick Ariko.  Stella Dimoko Korkus do write on and about Victoria Inyama.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Bella Ako or Caroline Ekanem or Victoria Inyama?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks  

No comments:

Post a Comment