Wednesday 17 August 2016

Chikezie Uwazie Versus Emma Odele Versus Emma Ehumadu

They are Nigerian actors.



Chikezie Uwazie is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Chikezie Uwazie acted in the Nigerian movie with Onyeka Onwenu, Zach Orji, Chidi Ihezie, Joke Silva, Stella Ugwuegbu.  Chikezie Uwazie hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Emma Odele is Delta Nigeria Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Emma Odele acted in the Nigerian movie with Oge Okoye, Mary Remmy, Rita Dominic, Caroline Ekanem, Chikezie Uwazie.  Emma Odele hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Emma Ehumadu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Emma Ehumadu acted in the Nigerian movie with Okey Okoronkwo, Tony Umez, Chiege Alisigwe, Uche Ogbodo, MonaLisa Chinda, Chidi Mokeme.  Emma Ehumadu hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Chikezie Uwazie or Emma Odele or Emma Ehumadu?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment