Monday 15 August 2016

Emeka Okoro Versus MC Morris Ndubueze Versus Jerry Amilo

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Emeka Okoro is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Saint Obi, Benita Nzeribe, Bob Manuel Udokwu.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over twelve years.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
MC Morris Ndubueze is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Oge Okoye, Nonso Diobi, Mary Remmy.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over twelve years.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Jerry Amilo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Hank Anuku, Oge Okoye, Chioma Toplis.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over twelve years.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Emeka Okoro or MC Morris Ndubueze or Jerry Amilo?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment