Thursday 25 August 2016

To Work As Linda Ikeji Media PA


Dear Sir / Madam,
 
 
I am applying to work as Linda Ikeji Media PA.
 
 
I have a BA (Hons) in Combined Humanities from the University of East London.
 
 
I can type, I can answer queries on the telephone, I can keep a detailed diary for Linda Ikeji Media activities and appointments.
 
 
I can assist in production, directing, casting, writing scripts and checking them.  I can serve drinks and order for foods as required for the workers and Linda Ikeji herself.
 
 
I can take Linda Ikeji's clothes to the dry cleaners.  I can help her wash her cars.  I can help her with housekeeping of her Banana Island Home Lagos, Nigeria.
 
 
I can liase with other Media Houses in Nigeria and abroad, should they require to work with Linda Ikeji Media.
 
 
I can find locations for work for Linda Ikeji Media, in terms, of filming, adverts, taking classes for learning, as we learn everyday.
 
 
I can order stationaries.  Linda Ikeji Media will need them for writing, which includes notepads, pencils and pens.
 
 
Linda Ikeji Media already have tablets, Ipads, smartphones, cameras, personal computers, laptops.
 
 
 
Thank you for considering my CV.  I am looking forward to hearing from you.
 
 
Ifeyinwa Atuanya

No comments:

Post a Comment