Thursday 18 August 2016

Oby Edozieh Versus Ufuoma Ejenobor

They are Nigerian actresses.



Oby Edozieh is from Anambra State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Oby Edozieh acted in the Nigerian movie with Eucharia Anunobi, Chidi Mokeme, Alexandra Lopez, Clarion Chukwurah.  Oby Edozieh adds producer to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Oby Edozieh.
 
 
Ufuoma Ejenobor is from Delta State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Ufuoma Ejenobor acted in the Nigerian movie with Lilian Bach, Jim Iyke, Oby Edozieh, Alex Usifo Omiagbo, Evelyn Osugo, Ebele Okaro Onyiuke.  Bella Naija do write on and about Ufuoma Ejenobor. 

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Oby Edozieh or Ufuoma Ejenobor?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment