Friday 26 August 2016

MonaLisa Chinda Versus Uche Jombo Versus Theodora Ochonogor

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
MonaLisa Chinda is Rivers Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  MonaLisa Chinda acted in the Nigerian movie with Emeka Ossai, Steve Eboh, Oby Edozieh, Ini Edo, Jim Lawson Madike, Fred Aseroma, Stan K Amadi.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about MonaLisa Chinda.
 
 
Uche Jombo is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Uche Jombo acted in the Nigerian movie with MC Morris Ndubueze, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Tony Ezimadu.  Nigerian bloggers write on and about Uche Jombo.
 
 
Theodaora Ochonogor is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single. I'm not sure is she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Theodora Ochonogor acted in the Nigerian movie with Sandra Achums, Alexandra Lopez, Victoria Inyama, Jennifer, Tony Ezimadu, Remi Ohajianya.  Theodora Ochonogor hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, MonaLisa Chinda or Uche Jombo or Theodora Ochonogor?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment