Thursday 18 August 2016

Maureen Ihua Versus Sola Shobowale

They are Nigerian actresses.



Maureen Ihua is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Maureen Ihua acted in the Nigerian movie with Vera, Stephanie Okereke, Eucharia Anunobi, Sam Obiakheme, Pat Attah.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Sola Shobowale is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Sola Shobowale acted in the Nigerian movie with Sylvester Madu, Jim Iyke, Genevive Nnaji, Uche Iwuji, Georgina Onuoha.  She hardly grants interviews.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Maureen Ihua or Sola Shobowale?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment