Wednesday 24 August 2016

Nse Ikpe Etim Versus Thelma Okoduwa

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Nse Ikpe Etim is Akwa - Ibom Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nse Ikpe Etim acted in the Nigerian movie with Joseph Benjamin.  Bella Naija writes on and about Nse Ikpe Etim.
 
 
Thelma Okoduwa is Edo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Thelma Okoduwa acted in the Nigerian movie with 2face Idibia, Desmond Elliott, Dozie Mendoza, Yemi Blaq, Thelma Adewusi.  Bella Naija writes on and about Thelma Okoduwa.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Nse Ikpe Etim or Thelma Okoduwa?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment