Wednesday 17 August 2016

Joke Silva Versus Onyeka Onwenu Versus Ebele Okaro

They are Nigerian actresses.


 
Joke Silva is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Joke Silva acted in the Nigerian movie with Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Grace Amah, Rita Dominic, Bimbo Akintola, Ramsey Nuoah, Obot Etuk, Princess Chineke.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Joke Silva.
 
 
Onyeka Onwenu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Onyeka Onwenu acted in the Nigerian movie with Chidi Ihezie, Stella Ugwuegbu, Joke Silva, Vitalis Ndubuisi, Hakeem Rahman, Gloria Anozie, Ngozi Orji.  Stella Dimoko Korkus writes on and about Onyeka Onwenu.
 
 
Ebele Okaro is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Ebele Okaro acted in the Nigerian movie with Lilian Bach, Oby Edozieh, Jim Iyke, Evelyn Osugo, Alex Usifo Omiagbo.  Stella Dimoko Korkus writes on and about Ebele Okaro.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Joke Silva or Onyeka Onwenu or Ebele Okaro?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment