Monday 15 August 2016

Michelle Ikegulu Versus Uru Eke

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Michelle Ikegulu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She lives in the United Kingdom.  She acted in the Nigeria movie with Nadia Buari, Nonso Diobi, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Jim Lawson Madike.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Michelle Ikegulu hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Uru Eke is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  She lived in the United Kingdom.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Rita Dominic, Antony Monjaro.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Uru Eke.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Michelle Ikegulu or Uru Eke?
 
 
If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment