Tuesday 16 August 2016

Chinelo Ndigwe Versus Maureen Solomon

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Chinelo Ndigwe is from Anambra State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Nkem Owoh, Rita Nzelu, Amechi Muonagor, Patience Ozokwor.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Chinelo Ndigwe hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Maureen Solomon is from Abia State Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  She acted in the Nigerian movie with Pete Edochie, Chikezie Uwazie, Chinelo Ndigwe, Genevieve Nnaji.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Nigerian bloggers write on and about Maureen Solomon.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Chinelo Ndigwe or Maureen Solomon?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment