Wednesday 31 August 2016

Ifeatu Gbulie Versus Bella Duhu Versus Lillian Okoye

They are Enugu brought up.



Ifeatu Gbulie is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Ifeatu Gbulie grew up at GRA Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in the United States of America.


Bella Duhu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Bella Duhu grew up at New - Haven, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in the United States of America.


Lillian Okoye is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  Lillian Okoye grew up at Abakpa Nike, Enugu, Nigeria.  She is employed in Nigeria.


In the African countries, who's more popular, Ifeatu Gbulie or Bella Duhu or Lillian Okoye?


If you think you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment