Saturday 20 August 2016

Ken Erics Ugo Versus Ony Michael Versus Roberto Loner

They are Nigerian actors.



Ken Erics Ugo is from Anambra State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Ngozi Ezeonu, Queen Nwokoye.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over fifteen years.  He hardly grants interviews.


Ony Michael is from Anambra State in Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Desmond Elliott, Uche Ogbodo, Roberto Loner.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over fifteen years.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Roberto Loner is foreign.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Uche Jombo, Genevieve Nnaji, Tony Ezimadu, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Benita Nzeribe, Ayo Emmanuel.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over fifteen years.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Ken Erics Ugo or Ony Michael or Roberto Loner?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you 


No comments:

Post a Comment