Monday 15 August 2016

An Open Letter To Uzoamaka Adaora Ikem Bipialaka

Dear Uzoamaka Adaora Ikem Bipialaka,

 

Nneka Ikem - Anibeze is Uzoamaka Adaora Ikem Bipialaka's oldest sister. Uzoamaka, you've been ignoring me. 

 

 

Remember I know you from SCSSSNES. Remember we have seen each other in London, twice. One when you visited London in transit to the United States of America in 2002 / 2003. 

 

 

The second time was in 2005 when you visited your mum in London. 

 

 

Remember in 2005, me and you met Lynne Brown the female MP for West Ham at the Stratford Mall, not Westfield Shopping Centre Stratford, she was campaigning for the elections. Me and you Uzoamaka went shopping as well. 

 

 

Remember I came to the Heathrow Airport to see your arrivals to London. And we both went to your mum's in London straightaway, using a cab. Uzoamaka, then I was an Avon representative. 

 

 

You had your 360 degrees complimentary card sample. 

 

 

Then you had a short hair cut. Uzoamaka, should I go on?

 

From,

Ifeyinwa Atuanya.

 

www.ifeosa.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment