Saturday 20 August 2016

Vitalis Ndubuisi Versus Bruno Iwuoha Versus Livinus Nnochiri

They are Nigerian older actors.



Vitalis Ndubuisi is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Nora Roberts, Andy Ike, Genevieve Nnaji.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over twelve years.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Vitalis Ndubuisi. 
 
 
Bruno Iwuoha is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Zach Orji, Chidi Mokeme, Genevieve Nnaji, Ayo Adesanya.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over fifteen years. Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Bruno Iwuoha.
 
 
Livinus Nnochiri is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with RMD, Mike Ezuruonye, Stephanie Okereke, Bobby Michaels, Genevieve Nnaji, Emem Isong.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over twelve years.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Livinus Nnochiri.

 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Vitalis Ndubuisi or Bruno Iwuoha or Livinus Nnochiri?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment