Friday 12 August 2016

Nkem Owoh Versus John Ibu Versus Charles Awurum

They are Nigerian comedic actors.

 
 
Nkem Owoh is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Nkem Owoh acted in the Nigerian movie with Rita Nzelu, Chinelo Ndigwe, Amechi Muonagor, Ofiaafuluagu Mbaka, Ejike Okoye, Patience Ozokwor.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
John Ibu is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  John Ibu acted in the Nigerian movie with Chidi Mokeme, Stella Damasus, Emeka Enyiocha, Uche Odoputa, MonaLisa Chinda.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about John Ibu.
 
 
Charles Awurum is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Charles Awurum acted in the Nigerian movie with Sharon Ezeamaka, Oge Okoye, Onyeka Onwenu, Ebele Okaro Onyiuke.  He hardly grants interviews.




 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Nkem Owoh or John Ibu or Charles Awurum?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment