Saturday 20 August 2016

Hakeem Rahman Versus Tammy Opusuju Versus Emeka Amakeze

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Hakeem Rahman is Hausa Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Keppy Ekpeyoung Bassey, Rita Dominic, Bimbo Akintola, Evelyn Osugo, Remi Ohajianya, Chinyere Nwabueze.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over twelve years.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Tammy Opusuju is Nigerian.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Chidi Mokeme, Ofiaafuluagu Mbaka, Dakore Egbuson, Andy Chukwu, Emeka Amakeze, Gloria Anozie.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over twelve years.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Emeka Amakeze is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  He acted in the Nigerian movie with Nuella Njubigbo, Uche Odoputa, Ify Afuba.  He adds scriptwriter to his actor resume.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  His career spans over twelve years.  He hardly grants interviews.


 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Hakeem Rahman or Tammy Opusuju or Emeka Amakeze?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you   

No comments:

Post a Comment