Tuesday 4 October 2016

Osita Iheme Versus Frederick Ariko Versus Ayo Emmanuel

They are Nigerian actors.

 
 
Osita Iheme is Igbo Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is single.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Osita Iheme acted in the Nigerian movie with Ony Michaels.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Frederick Ariko is Delta Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsments.  Frederick Ariko acted in the Nigerian movie with Victoria Inyama, Lilian Bach, Rita Nzelu, Emma Odele, Alexandra Lopez.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Ayo Emmanuel is Yoruba Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Ayo Emmanuel acted in the Nigerian movie with Desmond Elliott, Caroline Ekanem, Georgina Onuoha.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Osita Iheme or Frederick Ariko or Ayo Emmanuel?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment