Monday 31 October 2016

Seun Akindele Versus Frank Artus Versus Van Vicker

They are Nigerian actors.

 
Seun Akindele is Ekiti Nigeria West Africa Africa.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Seun Akindele acted in the Nigerian movie with Kenneth Okonkwo, Kanayo O Kanayo, Eucharia Anunobi, Shan George.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Seun Akindele.
 
 
Frank Artus is Liberian.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Frank Artus acted in the Nigerian movie.  He hardly grants interviews.
 
 
Van Vicker is Ghanaian.  He is married.  I'm not sure if he has a manager.  I'm not sure if he has a publicist.  I'm not sure if he has any endorsements.  Van Vicker acted in the Nigerian movie with Chika Ike, Oge Okoye, Ikem Chude.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Van Vicker.
 
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Seun Akindele or Frank Artus or Van Vicker?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send proof of evidence via:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thank you
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment