Thursday 6 October 2016

Halima Abubakar Versus Emem Isong Versus Darlene Cobham

They are Nigerian actresses.

 
 
Halima Abubakar is Kano Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is single.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Halima Abubakar acted in the Nigeria movie with Saint Obi, Thelma Okoduwa, Theodora Ochonogor, Cassandra Odita, Emma Odele, Chika Onu, Ebele Uzochukwu, Chioma Chukwuka.  Halima Abubakar adds producer to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers do write on and about Halima Abubakar.
 
 
Emem Isong is Akwa - Ibom Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Emem Isong acted in the Nigerian movie with Genevieve Nnaji, Stephanie Okereke, Mike Ezuruonye, Richard Mofe Damijo, Bobby Michaels, Livinus Nnochiri.  Emem Isong adds producer to her actress resume.  Nigerian bloggers and Bella Naija do write on and about Emem Isong.
 
 
Darlene Cobham is Rivers Nigeria West Africa Africa.  She is married.  I'm not sure if she has a manager.  I'm not sure if she has a publicist.  I'm not sure if she has any endorsements.  Darlene Cobham acted in the Nigerian movie with Alexandra Lopez, MaryAnn Apollo.  Darlene Cobham adds singer to her actress resume.  She hardly grants interviews.
 
 
In the African countries, who's more popular, Halima Abubakar or Emem Isong or Darlene Cobham?
 
 
If you feel you have additional information to what I have written, please send me proof of evidence via e - mail:  ifyatuanya@yahoo.com  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment